Monday 7 February 2011

Burgled!

 
Burglars shouldn't exist!
 they don't stop steeling after one house they raided, NO, they decide to harass other houses and make life difficult for other families.  
Worst of all, they never seem to get caught! 
We're at WAR. Yes war, we're at war with the world because we do bad things, we want more out of everything or everyone, we damage and we fight and we kill. No I'm not talking about everyone but everyone contributes. Sometimes I wonder if god thought it was a mistake to give man a brain, was it worth it to give us power. I lied I never wonder about things like that, just this once I just thought about how everything is connected. 
I should probably get to the point, I feel like it would be the wrong thing to do but I got scared and it's something I want to get rid of. My cuisine and her whole family came round for dinner today. Something of a Christmas treat. It didn't turn out that way, her whole house was burgled, I mean the very valuable things in their home was taken away. They left the place in a tip and took all the gold jewellery, laptop, credit card, maybe about £700 in cash was stolen, game consoles. 
Turns out that it wasn't the first time someone had done this , I mean that this wouldn't be the first p....
    .....
       .....
I wrote this at a time which seems like a very long time ago (Christmas) but I never got a chance to finish it or post it up, unfortunately I had to leave the sentence mid word but I honestly don't know what I was thinking then so I can't secure how to end the sentence ... 
 Lav x

No comments:

Post a Comment